Wednesday, November 2, 2011

           Its almost the end of the marking period and a good time to reflect on all of the work I've done so far. Each time I start a project, I continually surprise myself. I couldn't be happier with how both of my apple drawings have turned out. They both have a sense of realism that I really love and try to accomplish on every piece. I knew my self portrait would be a fun experience; I really look forward to seeing how it turns out. Although i'm not finished my sketch book technology drawing yet it will bring an interesting aspect to my final sketchbook. Technology is a great topic because of all of the intricate details that are involved. I look forward to finishing all of my projects and starting new ones for the second marking period.

No comments:

Post a Comment