Tuesday, October 30, 2012

They'll judge it like they know about me and you



The second project of this marking period was the "Next President" collage. I decided to take on the idea of gay rights and that although Obama said he originally opposed it but, he views were evolving. I think that is the most important point of all.. even if the congress doesn't pass gay rights now, they will when our generation takes power. The world has EVOLVED and people simply don't "care",for lack of a better word. 
My collage still needs work. I will continue to work into it and bring out more of my message. I have always had a little trouble with collage because in my mind I am very organized. I have a process and the idea of not knowing where this is going is difficult. This time I pleasantly surprised my self and I'm very happy with the way this piece is going.  


No comments:

Post a Comment