Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Who wears these shoes?



      This marking period we were challenged to draw piles of shoes. Each student had a different view, even those that sat in the same seats. I wasn't too worried about my final project considering I had done shoe drawings sophomore year also. I enjoyed the process and overall I'm very happy with the way it turned out. My favorite part about this project was finding my shoe drawing from 7th grade. I love seeing my progress from year to year and how I have evolved. At the start of the project I barley thought about composition, it came naturally to create something interesting. I started to realize how long ago 7th grade was...like really..that drawing is ancient. My life is so different from back then, I've walked in my shoes, I've grown into them , I've dirtied them, they have holes, they have scars...but there more ME than ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment